21st July 2020, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I study BE Electrical Engineering being an 11th Jharkhand Board student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to study BE course in Electrical Engineering. I want to know how I can study this BE course? I have taken Science stream and currently studying in 11th standard from Jharkhand Board. Please help me in this regard.

26th July 2020, 01:42 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study BE Electrical Engineering being an 11th Jharkhand Board student?

First of all complete your 12th class with good grades. Prepare for JEE Examination from now , with the help of NCERT Books .

JEE Examination contain only 3 subject which are PCM ( physics, chemistry, mathematics ) most of the course is same as your 11th , 12th class course.

When you will be in your 12th class , you have to fill JEE Examination application form.

Take JEE Examination , score good marks.

Your selection will be based on JEE score card .

You
27th July 2020, 09:32 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study BE Electrical Engineering being an 11th Jharkhand Board student?

You are eligible to get admission in BE Electrical after completion of 12th from a recognised board in PCM.

The entrance examination is conducted by different institutions for admission in the course.

So, you need to prepare for the examination as per the syllabus of the respective examination to get admission in premier institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?