20th February 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Hotel Management after completing 12th? Job opportunity after Hotel Management course?

Hello
I have taken science in 12th
i want to do hotel management
what should i do to to have good job
opportunity in hotel management....?????

20th February 2015, 09:04 PM
bablurocks

Default Re: How can I study Hotel Management after completing 12th? Job opportunity after Hotel Management course?

Hotel management is one of the most interesting career options in the contemporary job market.

Candidates who have passed 10+2 with English as a subject and who are pursuing their 12th with their age below 17 are only eligible for the examination conducted by the IIHM.

The applications for IIHM are available in the following link:-

http://www.iihm.org.in

The exam will be conducted around the mid of May So go through the IIHM examination and you can join in Bachelor degree in Hotel Management & Tourism, Master Degree in Hotel Management and Tourism and Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology
20th February 2015, 11:44 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I study Hotel Management after completing 12th? Job opportunity after Hotel Management course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have taken science in 12th
i want to do hotel management
what should i do to to have good job
opportunity in hotel management....?????
Yes, you can study Hotel Management course after completing 12th standard in Science. Any stream students are eligible to take Hotel Management course after completing 12th standard.

Graduation in Hotel Management admission process differs from college to college. Some Top colleges conduct their own entrance examination for the admission to the course, whereas some others recruit candidates on the basis of marks in 10+2 scored in 12th standard board exam. The Important details regarding the entrance exam will be included in the notification of the respective institutions/Universities. You can collect the application form from the respective college campus or from the official website.
21st February 2015, 01:31 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can do 3 years of Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management after completion of 12th boards.

You will thus have to appear for All India Level Examination, i.e. National Council for Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance, for Hotel Management course.

Eligiblity:

Educational Qualifications:

1. 12th Pass in any stream from a recognised University

2. English should be one of the main subject in class 12th

1. Max age to apply for the General and OBC candidates is 22 years

2. And for SC/ST candidates is 3 years relaxation

Career Scopes after Hotel Management Course:

The job opportunities associated with Hotel management course area are immense.

Candidates get jobs in various fields such as;

1. Hotels and Restaurants

2. Tourism Industry

3. Catering Services

4. Food Craft Institutes

5. Airline Industry

6. Multinational Companies

7. Housekeeping, etc.

>Candidates also have the opportunity to start up an individual business relating to this field.

>Candidates can also try for Hotel Management jobs abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?