6th September 2022, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

How to cancel college admission and get my document in college?

sir i want to cancle the admission of engineering please help me sir i have a trainny job so not manage college work and my college is so away in my room pleale help me sir please sir and sir i am eligible to my college cap trough and belongs to NT category and they not relese my document please help me

8th September 2022, 09:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to cancel college admission and get my document in college?

To cancel college admission and get your document in college you can give the college authority a letter in detail stating that you want to cancel the admission to the college. Take an acknowledgment from the college after giving this letter and request them to return your documents if they don't return then you will have to file a petition against the college authority.
10th September 2022, 12:08 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to cancel college admission and get my document in college?

You would need to visit the college and give them written application to cancel the admission and to return the submitted documents. Once done, they will give you an acknowledgement receipt. They will return your documents along with fees within 15 days. If not done, you can file a petition against the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?