4th November 2021, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to cancel admission from BDS and get admission to MBBS in private college?

I m deciding to take admission to mbbs in private college. but now i am in bds 1st year. and the year is almost complete. final exam of bds 1st year is there in may. is it possible to cancel admission from bds now. and if it is, then what is the procedure to do that. please tell me proper answer.

7th November 2021, 08:06 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to cancel admission from BDS and get admission to MBBS in private college?

If you are not interested in BDS and want to join MBBS then you can drop 1 year and prepare for MBBS or can reappear in NEET ,if you don't feel satisfied with college or your rank.
But if you have already taken admission in BDS , then for sure you can cancel your admission as soon as you take admission in some private college, but remember that you will not get your fee back if you have already paid that.
25th July 2022, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to cancel admission from BDS and get admission to MBBS in private college?

I got an admission in bds private college in convinier quota Andhra Pradesh now I want to cancel my admission in the middle of 1st will they ask amount to give my certificate??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?