25th July 2021, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

How to change the degree certificate after changing the name of degree?

Myself Kajal Mohanbhai Dhokiya has been passed B.I.T.C.A. in 2003. Duration of completion my degree, the name of degree is changed by university as B.Sc.(IT). I want a degree certificate with d new name of my degree so I can apply for job with my genuine degree name certificate. Please replace the old degree certificate with new name of degree. My phone number is 9428954021.

13th August 2021, 01:09 AM
Ri S

Default Re: How to change the degree certificate after changing the name of degree?

Hello Kajal, Procedure- 1) -Affidavit. Seek the help of a local notary to make an affidavit for name change. 2) -Publish in newspaper. Next you need to publish the change of name in atleast two local newspaper. 3) -Gazette notification 4) - Verification 5) - Approval
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?