2nd September 2011, 04:20 AM
Unregistered

What's the procedure and documents required to be submitted for issuing degree certificate? I was a student of BA but had not collected my degree

Hello Sir/Madam,

I was a student of BA ,i have not collected my degree and would like to collect it now....kindly tell me the procedure and the documents required to submit in order to collect my degree.

thanks
aparna mehrotra

30th April 2012, 08:26 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What's the procedure and documents required to be submitted for issuing degree certificate? I was a student of BA but had not collected my degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,

I was a student of BA ,i have not collected my degree and would like to collect it now....kindly tell me the procedure and the documents required to submit in order to collect my degree.

thanks
aparna mehrotra
In order to collect your degree certificate, you need to go with your admit card, and college id to the administrative department. You can also speak to the officials of the college for getting the certificate. Normally, the certificates are issued by the University after the marksheet are delivered i.e 2-3 months after getting the marksheet.

If you would have mentioned the name of the college, i would have given you the exact details on the procurement of the certificate and even the contact person name with address and contact number.
28th February 2019, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure and documents required to be submitted for issuing degree certificate? I was a student of BA but had not collected my degree

Respected sir,I completed my M.A from CSJM Kanpur University in the year 2005,How can I apply and get the original m.a pass certificate from the university?
13th March 2019, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I had passed M.A. final on 2005(C.S.J.M.U,Kanpur) Please let me know how do I get certificate for the same? If it is online that will be the best.
Regards,
Saunak Mukherjee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?