21st July 2011, 11:40 AM
gouravk11

How may I get information regarding change of degree to degree program? I've completed my bachelor degree in agriculture engineering but wanna change to civil engineering

Respected Sir,

I am Gourav Khandelwal and I have been completed my bachelor degree in agriculture engineering and presently, I am working with Non Governmental Organisation for infrastructure development.

I wanna do change my degree in civil engineering because my over all intrested in develop the metro city and i wanna do work in a big project so please guide and suggest me that what i do. I am waiting of your reply as soon as possible. your guidance may be changes to my life.

Thanking you,

With warm regards,
Gourav Khandelwal

Related Questions:
  1. What should I prefer between M.E and M.Tech? I am a 5th semester B.E student
  2. Is there any way to get change my degree to agriculture? I have BSc in software engineering
  3. How to join BSc Agriculture course in Anna University?
  4. Can I change my field after diploma in computer engineering if I dont like it? Any chance to get admission in Civil Engineering in Degree?
  5. What are the cutoff merits for dual degree program (M.Tech/M.Sc) in India and Sweden for software engineering?
  6. How to do M.E or M.Tech after completing B.E and EC?
  7. Which course can be done after Diploma in IT? Which all job opportunities will I get in private and government sectors?
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  9. How to make way for Masters degree after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering being a Diploma Electronics Engineer? Is it beneficial to study?
  11. Can I change graduation branch from computer to electrical?
  12. Which is better to study among MS and M.Tech in Software Engineering in India? Can I get Government jobs with MS Degree? Possibility to do PhD? -- [New]
  13. How to take bachelor degree in civil engineering after passing diploma in civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  14. admission into AG Bsc?
  15. What to study next between M.Tech and MSc? I have finished my B.E in IS
  16. Can I apply to Master's Degree in Civil Engineering in USA without TOEFL and IELTS if completed Graduation?
  17. Which course can I opt for Higher Education after completion of Diploma having not interested to join BE or B.Tech?
  18. How to approach for higher studies in Physics?
10th October 2015, 12:33 AM
JSD.

Default Re: How may I get information regarding change of degree to degree program? I've completed my bachelor degree in agriculture engineering but wanna change to civil engineering

It is good go see your interest towards the metro cities and its big projects.You are right for going on ahed in this line you must be graduate as B.E. in Civil engineering.

You can not change your degree from agriculture engineering to civil engineering. If you really want to do the the projects then you can contact to the project tender's head. You might be appointed as Assistant engineer for the project.

If you face the problem then you have to do the bachelor degree in engineering in Civil engineering branch again from the first years. There are also available option for the correspondence course , so you can do your work while studying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?