28th February 2023, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

How to change from MBBS to Computer Sceince? Possible scope after doing this?

Sir i'm doing MBBS presently and i wish to do CS so please tell me the scope and admission procedure i have passed class 12th with mathematics? Reply soon.

31st May 2023, 08:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change from MBBS to Computer Sceince? Possible scope after doing this?

If you are not enjoying your MBBS degree course and want to switch to a degree in Computer Science, then you need to quit your MBBS degree first and start a degree course in Computer Science like B.Tech./B.E. in Computer Science or B.Sc. in Computer Science from the very first year of the degree course.

As you have mentioned that you have opted for Mathematics in your Class 12th there should not be any problem in pursuing a degree in computer science for which the requirement is Class 12th in the science stream with the PCM group.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?