8th June 2021, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Which is better and high paying option in Masters degree after BSc Computer Sceince?

What is the better option in masters degree after Bsc computer science which will give me high paying jobs in India itself so that I won't have to leave my country.

9th June 2021, 07:58 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is better and high paying option in Masters degree after BSc Computer Sceince?

Better and high paying option in Masters degree after BSc Computer Sceince are:-

1- M.Sc (Master of Science).
2- MCA (Master of Computer Application).
3- MBA (Master of Business Administration).
4- Data Science.
5- Machine Learning.
9th June 2021, 08:02 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better and high paying option in Masters degree after BSc Computer Sceince?

I will recommend you to pursue MBA if you want high paying job in India after BSc Computer Science. The duration is 2 years for MBA in India and for some subjects it is only 1 year.

Best colleges for MBA:

1. Indian Institute for Foreign Trade Delhi.
2. Indian Institute of Management Allahabad.
9th June 2021, 09:42 PM
Msdhoni02

Software Developer, Software Engineer, Software Architect, Software Consultant, Computer System Analyst, Technical Consultant, Database Administrator, Hardware Engineer, Web Designer/Web Developer, and Project Manager are some of the most popular job roles for MCA graduates.
11th June 2021, 10:03 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Several course opportunities available after successful completion of B.Sc in Computer Science course in Master's Degree. They are,

@ M.Sc in Data Science or

@ M.Sc in Information Technology or

@ M.Sc in Cloud Computing or

@ M.Sc in Computer Networking or

@ M.Sc in Computer Science..etc.,

>> The salary or pay basically depends on course we choose in Master's Degree and the skills we gain in the computer science field. As you are from B.Sc in Computer Science background, I would suggest you to go with M.Sc in Computer Science to find the similar and extended subjects in Master's Degree and there by gain some skills required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?