14th April 2023, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

How to change my college under AICTE?

I am studying 1st B.TECH aproved to JNTUK college,I want change my college is there any poosibiltes to change my college ,AICTE also passed rule to change college .Is there any posiblites to college please inform me.

15th April 2023, 10:51 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How to change my college under AICTE?

Changing your college under AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) can be a bit of a process, but here are some general steps you can follow:

1. Research: First, research the colleges you are interested in transferring to, and check if they are AICTE-approved. You can find a list of approved colleges on the AICTE website.

2. Check eligibility: Check the eligibility criteria for admission into the college you are interested in transferring to. This may vary from college to college, so make sure you meet the requirements.

3. Apply for admission: Once you have identified the college you want to transfer to, you will need to apply for admission. You may need to submit your transcripts, scores, and other documents, depending on the college's requirements.

4. Obtain a No Objection Certificate: If you are transferring from one AICTE-approved college to another, you will need to obtain a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from your current college. This certificate indicates that you have no outstanding dues or obligations with your current college.

5. Approval from AICTE: After you have been admitted to the new college, the college will need to seek approval from AICTE for your transfer. This process may take some time, so be patient.

6. Complete the transfer: Once your transfer is approved by AICTE, you can complete the transfer process by submitting any required documentation and completing any necessary formalities with your new college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?