8th August 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

How to change the college to Poornima College Jaipur? Procedure to change the college? I am a 2nd year B.Tech in Techno India NJR Engineering College

i m in 2nd year b.tech in techno india njr engineering college. i want to change college to poornima college jaipur. what is the process of changing college??

11th May 2013, 11:06 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to change the college to Poornima College Jaipur? Procedure to change the college? I am a 2nd year B.Tech in Techno India NJR Engineering College

Dear Friend,
First the most important thing is that its not possible to change the colleges in middle of the year without completing the programmes of B.Tech.
But,You can change the colleges to the same affiliated university as that of your first.
That is you can apply to the colleges which have affiliations to the same university to which your previous college have affiliated with.

Beside this from my point of view you must complete your courses for B.Tech as changing the college will waste your time and it almost effect your coming year.Since,It take lots of time to setup in the new environment.
19th June 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change the college to Poornima College Jaipur? Procedure to change the college? I am a 2nd year B.Tech in Techno India NJR Engineering College

My son is studying at Jaipur . He has passed in all subjects in I semester with 64.4% marks. He wants to change his subject. Please reply what action is required to be taken.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?