21st May 2022, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

How to complete graduation from Awadh university?

I passed out 12 in 2014 and now it's 2018 Is that possible I can graduation via awadh university in U.P and how plz explain in detail

25th May 2022, 12:45 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete graduation from Awadh university?

You can fill the application form online.
You may have to attach affidavit clearing the reason of such gap.
Or you may also talk to the principal of college before taking admission.

In order to take admission in graduation , candidate must have completed class 12th from a recognised board with atleast 60% and above marks.

Admission in graduation is mostly granted on the basis of entrance exam as well as merit.
27th May 2022, 03:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete graduation from Awadh university?

You can complete your graduation and can take admission to a regular college like Awadh University. Gap and age never come in the way of a person who is confident and can prove his/her point. It's just that you have been away from studies for some time so you just need to prove this gap year to the university administrative person and can take admission as per your eligibility.

I would suggest you visit the university in person and speak to their administrative department about your admission. They will definitely help you out and it is not a big deal you can still take admission to any of the regular colleges. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.rmlau.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?