15th December 2011, 11:57 AM
rohitsingh.lko

How to prepare for IAS entrance exam? I am a graduate from Awadh University

how can i prepare for IAS i m graduate form awadh university

17th December 2011, 09:09 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IAS entrance exam? I am a graduate from Awadh University

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitsingh.lko View Post
how can i prepare for IAS i m graduate form awadh university
IAS : Indian Administrative Service
-------------------------------

To become IAS Officer you have to apply for the UPSC Civil services examination, this examination is Conducted by UPSC Every year in 2 stages, Preliminary examination and Main examination.

Preliminary examination is Objective and there are 2 papers in this examination and Both are Objective. If you cracked Preliminary examination, then you are eligible for Main examination, Main examination is Descriptive One and you have to choose the Subjects on the Basis of Graduation for Main examination, But Preliminary exam is compulsory for all the candidates.

If your aim is to become IAS Officer, then please start study according to the syllabus, The syllabus and Pattern is availiable in the official UPSC Websites or Also in the Previously Notification, Here I am also Provide you the Pattern of CSAT Examination, So please checked and Start Prepare for the examination.

Preliminary Exam Pattern :
---------------------

Best Books for CSAT Examination :
-----------------------------

>> Indian Economy - Plus One, Plus Two Books, Pratiyogita Darpan
>> General Science - Tata Mc Graw Hill Guide
>> Mental Ability - Quantitative Apitude by R.S. Aggarwal
>> Current Affairs - Refer Some magazines and Newspapers

For More Books : Click Here

So, Please prepare well for Preliminary examination, Only then you are eligible to appear for Main examination. If you need more Information then please check official UPSC Website :

http://upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?