27th July 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

How to complete graduation from Pune University? I am studying FYBSc in Satara from Shivaji University

I am studying in f.y.b.sc.in Satara from shivaji university. I want to complete my graduation from pune university .What can I do?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University after studying BSc in Shivaji University?
  2. Admission in B.Sc after Diploma in engineering at Shivaji university or Pune University?
  3. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  4. Syllabus for the entrance of Pune University for MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Cutoff list for this years admission in Pune or Shivaji University?
  6. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering of Shivaji University and Pune University
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed through correspondence? I've completed B.Sc(Chemical) from Satara
  8. What is the date of MCS entry entrance exam? I have completed my graduation from Shivaji University in Kolhapur?
  9. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pune or Shivaji University?
  10. Date of entrance exam of MSc Electronics of Pune University, Shivaji University and Solapur University?
  11. Ph.D syllabus for computer science(Pune and Shivaji University)?
  12. How to get admission for 2nd year BSc in Pune or Mumbai? I am studying 1st year BSc Science
  13. Can I do any course from Shivaji University?
  14. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pune or Shivaji University after scoring 76.70% marks in diploma mechanical?
  15. Which is the entrance exam for M.Pharm in Maharashtra?
  16. Is it valid to complete graduation from Eiilm University? -- [New]
  17. Is Swami Vivekanand University approved by UGC and AICTE for admission in Mechanical Diploma? Colleges in Pune or Satara which offers part time courses?
  18. List of Colleges in India offering Environmental Engineering course? Required Qualification for this?
26th September 2013, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to complete graduation from Pune University? I am studying FYBSc in Satara from Shivaji University

What is the exam pattern of FYBsc in pune university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?