9th January 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

How to complete the graduation course after 8 years if discontinued?

Hello sir, I had done my HS in 2001,but I had not completed my Graduation, becoz I had failed in one subject in BA 3rd year general ,after that my father was retired and discontinued my education.In 2008 I was again joined BA through external candidates, but unfortunately I was failed in environmental studies in 3rd year. But now I want to complete my graduation

Related Questions:
11th January 2017, 07:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete the graduation course after 8 years if discontinued?

No, you are not eligible to complete graduation course which you have discontinued 8 years back. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration. The minimum duration of B.A course is 3 years and the maximum duration is 6 years. If you are not able to complete the course even if the maximum duration is over from the date you have taken admission, then your admission will be cancelled. Since, the maximum duration of B.A course is 6 years, you are not eligible to continue it if you have discontinued it 8 years back.
12th January 2017, 09:35 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to complete the graduation course after 8 years if discontinued?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I had done my HS in 2001,but I had not completed my Graduation, becoz I had failed in one subject in BA 3rd year general ,after that my father was retired and discontinued my education.In 2008 I was again joined BA through external candidates, but unfortunately I was failed in environmental studies in 3rd year. But now I want to complete my graduation
Yes, it is possible for you to complete Graduation. Since already 8 years passed, so I suggest you apply for Graduation course again through correspondence or distance mode. There is no specific age limit needed for Graduation course through correspondence or distance mode.
12th January 2017, 10:13 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes,you can still complete your graduation.If you cannot apply via regular mode then apply via ditance mode.I suggest you to apply in the IGNOU.Or if you want to complete through regular mode then apply in a good college but complete the graduation this time.
12th January 2017, 12:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The maximum period allowed to complete a graduation (BA) will be six years only. So it is not possible to complete the graduation which you left before 8 years. So to do graduation, you have to join the BA course again and pass the examinations in three years time. There is no other way to complete the course after 8 years gap. The course can be studied in correspondence mode, so that you cannot attend the classes on daily basis. You can appear for the examinations only.
13th November 2018, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I had done my HS in 2006,but I had not completed my Graduation, becoz I had failed in three subject in B.COM 2nd year , it possible to continue my graduation but i have 9 year gap. i want complete my graduation.
27th June 2020, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

I am bsc student admission in 2014 at Calcutta university. I complete my 3rd yr but I st yr and 2 nd yr supplement is due. Can I eligible to complete my graduation in 2020
2nd July 2020, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Can i clear my supply in B A last year in on exsam after gape 8 year
22nd September 2020, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Hii i am anil . I have failed b.a.3rd regular in 2014 from ccs university . now i want to do b.a. can i do? Pls suggest me...
16th December 2020, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

How to complete my 5year mba having 7years of gap after 1st year
24th March 2021, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I had got back in 4th sem in 2018 now I want to continue my further studies.. is it possible?
5th August 2021, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi iam srinivaschalla I want to do graduation in telangana from online .I had completed intermediate 2012 . Presently Iam working in Dubai . Is it possible right now if possible how can I get admission and which university is better in telangana . And which university is better for less fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?