27th July 2015, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

How to do CS after completing graduation many years back?

I have done my graduation in the year 1994,now adays i am working as a insurance cosultant my question is can i do now cs is there any hope for job?

30th July 2015, 03:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do CS after completing graduation many years back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my graduation in the year 1994,now adays i am working as a insurance cosultant my question is can i
do now cs is there any hope for job?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Company Secretary course after completing Graduation There is no age limit required for Company Secretary course. After graduation, you may directly eligible to apply for the Executive program of the company secretary course. Graduate students are exempted from the Foundation Program.

Normally, the company Secretary course is divided into three levels, Foundation, Executive program and Final course. Apart from Foundation and Executive Program, comprise of Professional Program and practical training as well.

To apply for Company Secretary course, you must visit nearest regional office of ICSI. You can get the application and other Important document in Company Regional office itself .

For more information, refer to the official website of ICSI : http://www.icsi.edu/webmodules/stude...ySecretary.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?