3rd August 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in hotel management and what will be the fee?

Sir, I have completed my B.Com this year. I am interested in hotel management. I want to know each and everything about HM. In hotel management what I have to do? What's the duration of this course and what's the fee?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in hotel management and what will be the fee?
  2. Hotel management course fee of Kohinoor College? Percentage required for admission?
  3. What is the fee structure for Hotel Management course? How many subjects are there in the course?
  4. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in Hotel Management Course in top colleges? What is the fee?
  7. What will be fee structure for Hotel Management course?
  8. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  9. What is the hotel management fee structure?
  10. Admission and course fee of Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management in Pearl International Institute of Hotel Management?
  11. Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course
  12. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  13. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  14. Fee structure of M.Sc(Hotel Management) offered in Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore?
  15. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  16. Which is the best college in Aurangabad for pursuing Hotel Management course? What is the fee structure of the College? -- [New]
  17. What is the fee structure of Hotel Management? Which are the colleges and what is the requirement for hotel management?
  18. Fee structure and required qualifications for Bachelor of Hotel Management?
4th August 2016, 02:28 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in hotel management and what will be the fee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed my B.Com this year. I am interested in hotel management. I want to know each and everything about HM. In hotel management what I have to do? What's the duration of this course and what's the fee?

The candidate can apply online or offline for the admission to the course. The students who have passed 10+2 are eligible to apply for the Diploma in Hotel Management course. The admission will be based on the marks scored in the HSC. The course fee will vary from one institution to another institution. The fee for the course will be around Rs 25,000 to 35,000 approximately, for exact fee details the candidate has to contact the institution. The course is available in the following institutions;
Indian Hotel Academy, Delhi - Official Website
Academy for Catering Technology - Official Website
Indian Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata - Official Website
Jindal School of Hotel Management - Official Website
4th August 2016, 07:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are bachelor course and PG diploma courses available in hotel management field. On the basis of your degree you can go for PG diploma course in hotel management.
Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam which will be conducted by the concerned university or institution. Just keep yourself updated for notification and apply for entrance exam. Fee will vary according to the college in which you want admission.
4th August 2016, 10:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the above mentioned course is as follows;

> Bachelors degree - 3 years.

> Diploma or Masters degree - 2 years.

Fee structure however varies from Institute to Institute and never is the same throughout, however in general the course fee for the above mentioned course may range from Rs. 80,000/- to Rs. 1,50,000/- p.a.

In order to get admission in the above mentioned course, you will have to appear for CET examination in order to get admission in government colleges, however most of the private Institutions do conduct their own entrance examinations in order to provide admission to candidates in the course above.
5th August 2016, 09:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board are eligible to opt for Hotel management course.
Interested candidates must have to apply for the course in the respective University and have to appear in the Entrance examination conducted by the respective Universities, qualifying in which they will be eligible to take admission for the course.
The fees for the course may vary from Institute to Institute, you must contact to the respective Institute for the exact details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?