17th June 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management

I have done 3 years diploma in Hotel Management,as well as I complete graduate from C.U.So what I have to do?I have 10 years experience in the hospitality industry.Now I am styding MBA in Hospitality(Distance).For apply to get a job in Ministry of Tourism?Please reply me soon.My contact no [email protected]/[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get a job in ministry of tourism department?
  3. How can I get job in Ministry of Tourism being a Ph.D in Tourism candidate?
  4. Information about government jobs in Travel?
  5. Which is the best to choose for me career between diploma tourism management and hotel management? What are the hotels jobs that I can get after completing advanced diploma in tourism management?
  6. How to get employment in railways? I have completed Hotel Management Catering and Tourism with 5 years of experience
  7. How to get a job in ministry of tourism Delhi?
  8. How can I get a job in ministry of Tourism India?
  9. Job in Hotel and Tourism industries after doing MSc in Hotel Management? Any chance for Teaching line?
  10. Do I have any job opportunities in Defense Sector after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism?
  11. Is diploma for hotel management and degree of tourism available from IGNOU? List of 3 year courses available for students?
  12. Process to get job in Ministry of Tourism for Masters in Tourism candidate?
  13. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  14. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it?
  15. How to get job in Tourism Ministry of India after completion of Master of Tourism Administration?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for Hotel Management Diploma student? -- [New]
  17. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  18. Fee structure and other requirements of 3 months or 6 months Diploma in Hotel Management?
26th August 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management

i am a hotel management graduate with 4 years of travel industry work experience. have an excellent communication skills and pleasing personality and looking for a good job in ministry of tourism.
19th September 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management

Sir, my self vamshi krishna . I completed b.h.m.c.t degree in hotel management nw am looking for gud govt job so plz guide me sir. My mail id:[email protected]. My mbl no:7207198203
27th February 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I am a fresher in tourism management so how can i get job in ministry of tourism....when ministry of tourism open vacancy for tourism fresher
12th April 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I have complited three year diploma in hotel management .how to get a job in Indian tourism
18th February 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi , Sir i am Kashif wants to know how to get a job in ministry of tourism sir plz reply me on my gmail id :[email protected]
6th April 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I have done Ph.d in tourism. How do I get a job in Ministry of tourism?Please let me know. my e-mail address is : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?