9th January 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get a UG degree in one year? Is this degree applicable for Civil Services?

sir/madam,
i want to do my degree UG course in one year. i saw in net that it had no use. but i want to know about the qualifications of the degree. i.e. the degree is taken for the exams like civil service, tnpsc and other government exams or not.
please reply me......so...on.....i want to know the degree is applicable for civil service or not.

12th January 2014, 12:34 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: how to get a UG degree in one year?it is applicable degree for civil services or not?

No there is no way of doing the UG degree in one year. If you have seen over internet then it should be about diploma course and other short courses which are provided for one year.

Even if there is a way to get UG degree in one year it will not be eligible for any of the competitive exam for getting the Government job or maybe getting job in private sector companies.

The main reason that one year UG course will not be agreed is that it's not approved from UGC for sure which is the first thing needed to apply for any jobs and exam.

So, better take up the B.E/B.Tech full term course which is for 4 years (8 semesters), just select the course which you are interested in and start it right away. If you feel that you won't be able to do it directly then you can opt for diploma course and then join Engineering as lateral entry.

It's sure that there is no way of getting the UG course in a year so just start thinking about the other options right away and plan your future accordingly..
15th April 2015, 12:20 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: How to get a UG degree in one year? Is this degree applicable for Civil Services?

No, according to the guidelines of the UGC, there is no college or university can provide you a UG degree in less than 3 years.

Actually, a candidate is said to be a graduate if and only if he has completed his education under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

If any university claims that they can provide you a degree in 1 or 2 years then don't just believe them, you time and efforts will go in vain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?