25th August 2016, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

How to join journalism after class 12th?

Hi, this is Vigneshwari Nayak and I want to join journalism. I have completed my 12th standard recently. How should I join course in journalism? Kindly give me the guidance regarding this.

25th August 2016, 10:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join journalism after class 12th?

If you are aspiring to become journalist after 12th then you can join these given below courses:

BSc in Sports Journalism

BA in Professional Journalism

BA in Investigating Journalism

BA in Trade Journalism

BA in Fashion Journalism

You may go for BA in journalism which is a bachelor degree and duration of this course is complete 3 years. After completion of your 12th standard you have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the particular University offering this course.

List of Journalism colleges in India:

Times School of Journalism

Asian College of Journalism

Mudra Institute of Journalism

Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication
27th February 2017, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I want to join journalism. I have completed my 12th standard in kannada. Can i join journalism in kannada Kindly give me the guidance regarding this.
3rd June 2017, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir /madam
I completed my 12 (sci) and i am doing engineering but i don't have interest in engineering
So i want to joint journalism its not my hope its my passion to improve journalism field
And also i see so many debates and news ex. Ravish kumar (prime time) , sudhir chaudhri (DNA), Rajat sharma (Aaj ki baat ) and also Arnav goswami
6th June 2017, 02:20 PM
LiyaSharan

Arrow Re: How to join journalism after class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir /madam
I completed my 12 (sci) and i am doing engineering but i don't have interest in engineering
So i want to joint journalism its not my hope its my passion to improve journalism field
And also i see so many debates and news ex. Ravish kumar (prime time) , sudhir chaudhri (DNA), Rajat sharma (Aaj ki baat ) and also Arnav goswami
Hi... You can join in Mass Communication after your 12th. Some of the leading institutes to pursue graduation in Journalism and Mass communication are Christ university, Lovely Professional university, Lady Shriram College in Delhi university etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?