13th February 2017, 10:35 AM
Nishobia

How to become a Journalist after B.Com? Which extra subjects should I study for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 1st year of B.Com and want to become a Journalist. What should I do for it? Which extra subjects should I study for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become Journalist after 12th with Science stream Or should we opt Commerce or Arts stream in 12th?
  2. What is the qualification required for Journalist job?
  3. Is it possible to become a Journalist if study Commerce without Maths in 11th standard?
  4. How to study Bachelor's in Media Journalism being an Arts student? Can I become a Journalist through this course?
  5. What should I do to become a News Reader being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech with Mechanical stream?
  6. What are the extra subjects I have to study to get M.Com certificate from IGNOU after passing CA Final exam?
  7. Procedure to become a Journalist for a BA (English) student?
  8. How to apply for TYB.Com after completing FYB.Com?
  9. B.Sc Applied Physics holder can apply for UPSC exam? Extra subjects which I have to study?
  10. Which graduation course can I take to become a journalist ?
  11. How to become a government Lecturer after BE and ME in Computer Science? How to prepare for it? List of extra subjects will I have to study? -- [New]
  12. Which are the other courses in Journalism? List of some colleges in Mumbai?
  13. How to become a Journalist? Information about diploma course in mass communication?
  14. Which Diploma can i do after 12th from Fine Arts to become a Journalist?
  15. What should I do along with my B.Com graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How should I get a journalist job? I am a B.A final year student
  17. Which subject should a Bachelor of Social Work choose for IAS Mains exam? Extra subjects have to study for IAS exam?
  18. Which is better to study between English Honours and B.Com Honours to become a Journalist?
18th April 2017, 03:44 AM
Tejas Limbani

Default Re: How to become a Journalist after B.Com? Which extra subjects should I study for it?

Yes, you can be a journalist after B.Com. There's no need to worry. You just want is the know the general knowledge about the sites you choose. And just have a feeling about searching more and more.
3rd November 2019, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Journalist after B.Com? Which extra subjects should I study for it?

I am studying degree final year bsc(bzc) can I eligible to do journalism course..and how much duration course will be
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?