6th December 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

How to join NCC after B.Tech graduation?

I am a B.Tech graduate, and working as a system administrator in a reputed Matriculation Hr. Sec. School. I would like to become an NCC officer. I have NCC certificate in School Division only. How can I become a NCC Master (officer)? Am I eligible to do that and I am very interested to do the job it's my dream also. Now, I have an opportunity. Can you guide me. Mobile: 9176633088, [email protected]
[email protected] and Regards,
C.Eshwararaj

16th February 2017, 12:52 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join NCC after B.Tech graduation?

NCC stand for National cadet corps. It is the Government Organisation which provide its service to the country by training students in the defense Academy of their respective areas.

There are two wings in NCC for which students are selected :

Junior Division/Wing

Senior Division/Wing

Eligibility criteria :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate must be a student of either a school or college.

-The candidate should have passed 10th pass with minimum 70% marks in aggregate for JD/JW and 10+2 or Pre-Degree/Pre-University/Diploma in Polytechnic, with 70% in aggregate of science stream and 60% of art/commerce stream for SD/SW. There is relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST candidates.

-The candidate age should be in between 13 years to 18½ years for Junior Division/Wing (Boys/Girls) and the candidate age must not be more than 24 years for Senior Division/Wing (Boys/Girls).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?