2nd June 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

How to make a career in space research? Which course would be better B.E. or B.Sc and which specialization to choose?

I have passed PUC with 74% and I am interested in space science. I don't know which will be better B.E or BSc. In B.E which branch I have to choose? After B.E is there any course related to space science? Please tell me which course will be good for me.

8th June 2016, 02:40 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make a career in space research? Which course would be better B.E. or B.Sc and which specialization to choose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed PUC with 74% and I am interested in space science. I don't know which will be better B.E or BSc. In B.E which branch I have to choose? After B.E is there any course related to space science? Please tell me which course will be good for me.
The aspirant can make a career in space research after studying the Aerospace engineering or physics. You can study B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 only. You have to appear for an all India Common Entrance Test. The admission will be done through the counseling. The admission will be through merit only. The website link is Official Website. You can also study B.Sc Physics and M.Sc Astrophysics for pursuing your career in the space research. These are some of the options to make a career in space research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?