17th April 2019, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

How many BE(Aeronautical Engineering) seats are available in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi for BE(Aeronautical Engineering) course? I want to know that how many seats are available for this course in this college?

21st April 2019, 10:51 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Aeronautical Engineering) seats are available in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?

The total number of BE(Aeronautical Engineering) seats are available in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi is 60.

The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Aralvaimozhi, Vadakkangulam
Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu 627116, India
21st April 2019, 01:47 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How many BE(Aeronautical Engineering) seats are available in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi for BE(Aeronautical Engineering) course? I want to know that how many seats are available for this course in this college?
The availability of a number of seats will differ from year to year. Last year 60 seat avail for BE (Aeronautical Engineering )in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi. I expect the same will be this year also. Please, visit the institution directly for more details about a number of availability of seats.

Contact Information:
Aralvaimozhi, Vadakkangulam
Karaikudi - 627116
Tamil Nadu , India
0.42KM KOLLAN KAALI AMMAN BUS STOP
2.15KM HELIPAD AIRPORT
04637-230256 , 232021
Official website - http://rajas.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?