1st May 2019, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in ME(Aeronautical Engineering) course in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi? I want to join this college for ME(Aeronautical Engineering) course. Kindly tell me asap.

21st May 2019, 12:40 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in ME(Aeronautical Engineering) course in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi? I want to join this college for ME(Aeronautical Engineering) course. Kindly tell me asap.
Yes, you have to qualify in the AUCET (Anna University common Entrance test) to get admission in M.E (Aeronautical Engineering) course in Indian Engineering College in Karaikudi. The form application will be available between 6th May to 25th May 2019. Final admission will be based on the TANCA counseling process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?