22nd July 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

How many BE(Aerospace Engineering) seats are available in Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh?

Respected Sir, I am looking forward to apply for BE(Aerospace Engineering) course in Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh. I just want to know that how many seats are available for this BE(Aerospace Engineering) course in this college? If you know then please let me know also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Punjab Board to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) in Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh? -- [New]
  3. Can a candidate studying in 11th(Medical) in Chandigarh, avail 85% quota of MBBS seats of Punjab?
  4. List of B.Tech colleges offering Mechanical Trade Course?
  5. Can I get admission in PEC 2nd year after doing 1st year from Gurukul Vidyapeeth
  6. What is the chance in PEC after scoring 44814 rank?
  7. Admission procedure to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) in Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Aerospace Engineering) in Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh?
  9. Important dates for admission in B.Tech engineering college of Punjab?
  10. How to do chemical engineering from punjab university chandigarh? What is the scope and placement of this branch
  11. What should I do after completing BCA? What is the scope of MSc(IT)?
  12. What is the syllabus of non GATE entrance exam held by Punjab Engineering College Chandigarh?
  13. Which colleges would suit me to join B.Com? Fee structure for the same? I am planning to do CA course in future
  14. List of colleges offering Diploma in Civil Engineering in Chandigarh
  15. Can I get admission in Punjab Engineering College Chandigarh after scoring 150 to 170 marks in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  16. Good colleges for CS, IT and Electronics apart from NITs for 117 marks in AIEEE -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission in PEC with 7 Lakh rank?
  18. How to do BCA course after passing 12th from commerce background? What is the eligibility criteria?
27th July 2018, 11:50 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Aerospace Engineering) seats are available in Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh?

There are total 30 seats available for BE(Aerospace Engineering)*in Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh.

To be eligible to pursue BE(Aerospace Engineering), candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with minimum 45% of marks with Physics, Mathematics as mandatory Subjects and Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Technical Vocational subject as optional subjects from a recognized board.
27th July 2018, 07:59 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Aerospace Engineering) seats are available in Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh?

Punjab Engineering College offers B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering but not BE in aerospace engineering.

B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) in Aerospace Engineering is a 4 years graduation level degree.
The basic eligibility required for this course is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in PCM related stream with 75% from any recognised board.

The admissions are given through entrance exam named JEE. You need apply, attend and qualify the exam in merit for getting admission into the university.
There are few seats available for B.Tech in aerospace engineering which are around 15 - 20 seats.

For more details visit the official website of PEC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?