7th June 2012, 07:31 PM
Mavani Reddy

Which colleges would suit me to join B.Com? Fee structure for the same? I am planning to do CA course in future

i would like to know which collage would suit me best for going with b.com as im planning to do CA course in the future
i would also like to know the fee structure that would cost ??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the duration and fee structure of ICWAI?
  2. From where in Patiala can I do part time Diploma in Banking? Fee structure for doing such course? -- [New]
  3. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  4. Total expenditure of doing MBBS?
  5. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  6. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?
  7. What is the future of B.Tech Planning?
  8. Top engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee structure of the course? Procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of top colleges with their fee structure for MBA degree in Punjab?
  10. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  11. Which are the colleges in AP offering MBBS course? What is the fee structure for the same?
  12. How to join M.Pharmacy? List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to join those colleges? date of the submission of forms? Fee structure for the same?
  13. Which are the best MBA colleges? What is the fee structure?
  14. What is the fee structure for company secretary course?
  15. What is the fee structure to do BMS course in commerce?
  16. Best colleges for B.Sc(Agriculture or Horticulture) after PU with 56%? Fee structure for the same?
  17. How to go for Mechatronics course? Colleges providing the course and what is the qualification criteria for admission? Fee structure and the future scope for the course?
  18. List of colleges offering BAMS through distance education?
7th September 2015, 07:12 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which colleges would suit me to join B.Com? Fee structure for the same? I am planning to do CA course in future

To be plan for the C.A. (charted Accountant) is best for the career because the C.A. is the highest paying job in India as every company and also government firms need for the Charted Accountant.

If you want to get the admission in the B.com it is very good to opt for it because the most of the problems will be solved in the B.com as the syllabus is almost same as in C.A. in the B.com course. And fee of this course is almost same in every collage 4500-6000 Per semester. and the best for you after B.com is that you don,t need to apply for CPT you can apply then IPCC and get the admission in C.A.

>> Collages that you can opt for this course are-

>> D.N. Collage, Hisar

>> Government collage, Hisar

>> Jat collage, Hisar

>> Imperial collage,Hisar

>> Government collage, Nalwa

>> Government P.G.collage, Rohtek
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?