29th August 2018, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of System Administration in Dr. CV Raman College of Administration and Network Science?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of Bachelor of System Administration course as well as the course duration of this course which is available in Dr. CV Raman College of Administration and Network Science? Kindly tell me because I am looking forward to get admission.

13th September 2018, 12:20 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of System Administration in Dr. CV Raman College of Administration and Network Science?

Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of System Administration in Dr. CV Raman College of Administration and Network Science are given below.

=> Bachelor of System Administration is an under graduation course and the duration of this course is three years.

=> In order to get admission in Bachelor of System Administration course candidate should have passed 12th class with at least 50% from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, fee expenses of Bachelor of System Administration in Dr. CV Raman College of Administration and Network Science is Rs 18000 to Rs 20000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?