1st November 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Business Management seats are available in International School of Business and Research, Chennai?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do my Bachelor of Business Management specialization from International School of Business and Research, Chennai. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this college? Please tell me asap.

10th November 2018, 04:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Business Management seats are available in International School of Business and Research, Chennai?

International School of Business and Research, Chennai does not offer Bachelor of Business Management course. Undergraduate Management Courses available in International School of Business and Research, Chennai are;

BBA,
BBA + CMA,
BBA Aviation

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.isbr.in/chennai-campus.html

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?