1st November 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Business Management in International School of Business and Research, Chennai?

I want to join International School of Business and Research, Chennai for studying Bachelor of Business Management course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

7th November 2018, 01:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Business Management in International School of Business and Research, Chennai?

There is no entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Business Management in International School of Business and Research, Chennai. Eligible candidates are shortlisted for personal interview. Candidates are admitted based on performance in the personal interview.

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.isbr.in/bba-program.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?