1st November 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Business Management in International School of Business and Research, Chennai?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of Bachelor of Business Management stream which is available in International School of Business and Research, Chennai? Please tell me about the course fee expenses also. Thank you!

10th November 2018, 04:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Business Management in International School of Business and Research, Chennai?

As per my knowledge, I know that Bachelor of Business Management course is not available in International School of Business and Research, Chennai (ISBR). ISBR does offer following Undergraduate Management Courses;

BBA

BBA + CMA

BBA Aviation

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.isbr.in/chennai-campus.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?