7th July 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics seats are available in AIIPMR Mumbai?

Hello friends, I am interested to do Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics from AIIPMR Mumbai. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Can anyone of you let me know that how many seats are available?

9th July 2019, 04:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics seats are available in AIIPMR Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to do Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics from AIIPMR Mumbai. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Can anyone of you let me know that how many seats are available?

There are 30 Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics seats available in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AIIPMR) Mumbai. 15 seats for candidates from All over India including Maharashtra (All India Quota) and 15 seats for the candidates belong to the State of Maharashtra (State Quota).
Duration of the Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics in AIIPMR Mumbai is 4 years + 6 months compulsory internship.
9th July 2019, 08:51 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics seats are available in AIIPMR Mumbai?

There are total 30 seats available for Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics course at AIIPMR in Mumbai.

You may visit the below website for more information.
http://www.aiipmr.gov.in/
9th July 2019, 10:11 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The number of seats available for Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is 30.

The admission to Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is on the basis of scores of Maharastra common entrance test followed by counseling.

You can visit the website http://aiipmr.gov.in for more information.
9th July 2019, 11:44 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The seat availability to study Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics at AIIPMR, Mumbai is 30 seats intake.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.aiipmr.gov.in
10th July 2019, 12:00 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

There are total 30 seats available for Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics course in AIIPMR Mumbai.
15 seats are for candidates from all over India including Maharashtra (All India Quota), who have passed their H.S. or equivalent examination with minimum 50% Marks in PCB for general category candidates, 40% SC/ST/OBC, 45% for PH.
15 seats for Candidates domiciled in the State of Maharashtra (Maharashtra state Quota), who have passed their H.S.C. (10 +2) examination from Colleges/Schools from Maharashtra State.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?