7th July 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics in AIIPMR Mumbai?

Hello Sir, I want to do a Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics from AIIPMR Mumbai. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course.

9th July 2019, 10:18 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics in AIIPMR Mumbai?

Yes, the candidates pursuing Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation can get scholarship. However, the scholarship is offered to the meritorious candidates.

You can visit the website http://aiipmr.gov.in for detailed information.

Contact Address:-

All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Haji Ali, Keshavrao Khadye Marg,
Haji Ali Government Colony, Mahalakshmi,
Mumbai, Maharashtra-400034

Phone: 022 2353 2737
10th July 2019, 12:28 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics in AIIPMR Mumbai?

Scholarship is available in AIIPMR Mumbai. after taking the admission students can apply for the scholarship through maha dbt portal, nsp, dmer etc. as applicable.

Aaple Sarkar DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) is a portal by Government of Maharashtra to transfer the benefits and subsidies of various social welfare schemes like E-Scholarships, Pension, Disaster, etc., directly into the bank account of the beneficiary.
Again National Scholarships Portal is a Mission Mode Project under National e-Governance Plan (NeGP). Starting from student application, application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal of various scholarships to Students are enabled by this scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?