21st September 2019, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

How many BArch seats are available in The University School of Design Mysore?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do my BArch specialization from The University School of Design Mysore. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this academy? Please tell me asap.

7th November 2019, 01:36 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BArch seats are available in The University School of Design Mysore?

The total number of seats available for studying Bachelor of Architecture in The University School of Design Mysore is 75.

The distribution of seats would be 50% seats will be filled as per reservations policy of Government of Karnataka and 50% seats will be filled as per reservation policy of Government of India.

You can check the website http://spa.uni-mysore.ac.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?