21st September 2019, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BArch in The University School of Design Mysore? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

I want to join The University School of Design Mysore for studying BArch course. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the cutoff rank for securing admission.

7th November 2019, 02:45 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BArch in The University School of Design Mysore? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study Bachelor of Architecture in The University School of Design Mysore.

You would need to qualify National Aptitude Test for Architecture (NATA) conducted by ‘Council of Architecture’ through academic unit ‘National Institute of Advanced studies in Architecture’ (NIASA) with minimum 40% marks which is the cutoff mark.

The merit list will be prepared on the basis of your performance in the qualifying Examination and Aptitude Test.

You can visit the website http://spa.uni-mysore.ac.in for more detailed information.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?