15th October 2019, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

How many BBA(Auto Retailing) seats are available in UPES Dehradun?

Hello friends, I am interested to do BBA(Auto Retailing) from UPES Dehradun. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Can anyone of you let me know how many seats are available? Thank you!

18th October 2019, 04:34 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BBA(Auto Retailing) seats are available in UPES Dehradun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to do BBA(Auto Retailing) from UPES Dehradun. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Can anyone of you let me know how many seats are available? Thank you!

There are 20 B.B.A (Auto Marketing) seats avaialble in the UPES, Dehradun. Duration of the B.B.A (Auto Marketing) course in the UPES, Dehradun is 3 years (6 semesters). Candidates after completion of the B.B.A (Auto Marketing) course in the UPES, Dehradun can work in Business Development, Customer Service, Agency Management, Sales and Marketing, etc. Candidates can apply online for the admission to study the B.B.A (Auto Marketing) course in the UPES, Dehradun. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
19th October 2019, 12:41 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BBA(Auto Retailing) seats are available in UPES Dehradun?

The number of seats available for pursuing Bachelor of Business Administration(Auto Retailing) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies(UPES Dehradun) is 120.

You can check the website https://www.upes.ac.in/course/bba-auto-marketing for more details.

Contact Address:-

P.O. KANDOLI VIA-PREM NAGAR,
DEHRADUN-248007
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?