18th March 2019, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

How many BBA+LLB seats are available in GGSIPU-Delhi?

Hello Sir, I am looking forward to study BBA+LLB in GGSIPU-Delhi. I would like to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this university. Please tell me about the seats asap.

21st March 2019, 10:17 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BBA+LLB seats are available in GGSIPU-Delhi?

There are 20 (Twenty) BBA+LLB seats available in GGSIPU-Delhi. BBA+LLB is a 5 years duration of integrated course. Those candidates who have passed intermediate or equivalent examination in any stream with English as subject from a recognized board are eligible to study BBA+LLB in GGSIPU-Delhi.

For details:
ipu.ac.in
21st March 2019, 09:55 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How many BBA+LLB seats are available in GGSIPU-Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am looking forward to study BBA+LLB in GGSIPU-Delhi. I would like to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this university. Please tell me about the seats asap.
Number of seats available for in the GGSIPU-Delhi is given below:
  • BBA + LLB = 20 seats
  • BA + LLB = 40 seats
  • LLM = 20 seats

The above mentioned courses are conducted by the University School of Law and Legal Studies, GGSIPU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?