4th April 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

How many BCom(Applied Economics) seats are available in Bhopal School of Social Sciences?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with Commerce stream. I am interested to study BCom(Applied Economics) from Bhopal School of Social Sciences. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course in this college. Please tell me asap.

10th April 2019, 05:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BCom(Applied Economics) seats are available in Bhopal School of Social Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with Commerce stream. I am interested to study BCom(Applied Economics) from Bhopal School of Social Sciences. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course in this college. Please tell me asap.

Seats available in the Bhopal School of Social Sciences are given below:

BCom Applied Economics – 120 seats
BCom Honors (Accounts) – 120 seats
BCom Computer – 120 seats
BCom Tax Procedure and Practice – 120 seats
BCom Foreign Trade and Practice – 60 seats
BCom Tour & Travels Management – 60 seats
BCom Advertising, Sales Promotion and Sales Management – 60 seats
BCom Principles, Practice and Management of Insurance – 100 seats

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
10th April 2019, 10:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BCom(Applied Economics) seats are available in Bhopal School of Social Sciences?

Seat availability for BCom in Applied Economics in the Bhopal School of Social Sciences is 120 seats.
11th April 2019, 10:16 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Here, I have attached PDF regarding Number of seats available for B.Com in Applied Economics in Bhopal School of Social Sciences. Please download it for your reference.
11th April 2019, 02:31 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Commerce in Applied Economics is an undergraduate Commerce course and 45 B.Com(Applied Economics) seats are available in Bhopal School of Social Sciences.

Bhopal School of Social Sciences

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

DRM Office, Hoshangabad Road, Near, Habibganj Naka, Opposite, Bhopal,
Madhya Pradesh 462024
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?