3rd October 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of studying BA(Economics) course in Bhopal School of Social Sciences?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study BA(Economics) course in Bhopal School of Social Sciences. But I have heard that there is no scope of this course. I am interested to do this course, so I want to know about the scope of doing this course. Kindly let me know immediately.

7th October 2019, 03:42 AM
Meera2602

Default Re: What is the scope of studying BA(Economics) course in Bhopal School of Social Sciences?

The scope of studying Bachelor of Arts(Economics) in Bhopal School of Social Sciences is that the Bhopal School of Social Sciences has its own placement cell and provide training to the candidates to provide them better job opportunities.

You can start working as Investment Analyst who has expertise in economic trends and evaluate investment potential. You can also join as Sales Analyst.

The starting salary of Investment Analyst would be around Rs.4,00,000 to Rs.5,00,000 per year.

For more details, you can refer to the website http://www.bsssbhopal.edu.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?