4th April 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BCom(Applied Economics) in Bhopal School of Social Sciences?

Hello everyone, please help me to know about the course fee expenses of BCom(Applied Economics) course which is available in Bhopal School of Social Sciences? I am interested to do this course in this college. So please help me to know about the course fee expenses. Thank you!

10th April 2019, 05:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BCom(Applied Economics) in Bhopal School of Social Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, please help me to know about the course fee expenses of BCom(Applied Economics) course which is available in Bhopal School of Social Sciences? I am interested to do this course in this college. So please help me to know about the course fee expenses. Thank you!

Fee expenses of BCom Applied Economics in the Bhopal School of Social Sciences are given below:

Tentative fee (2019-20) first year – Rs 40,000

Students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination are eligible for the admission to study the BCom Applied Economics course. Students seeking admission to subject / faculty / group other than the subjects of their eligibility examination can get admission only after deducting 5% of the marks secured in the qualifying examination.
10th April 2019, 10:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BCom(Applied Economics) in Bhopal School of Social Sciences?

The fee expenses for BCom in Applied Economics in the Bhopal School of Social Sciences is around Rs.40000 per annum.
11th April 2019, 10:17 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The Fee expenses of B.Com in Applied Economics in Bhopal School of Social Sciences will be Rs. 40,000 for the first year. Don't worry about the fee structure opportunities and, facilities provided by the Bhopal School of Social Sciences is good. The faculties and infrastructure are extremely good at the institution.

For more details please visit the official website - http://www.bsssbhopal.edu.in/info/show/394
11th April 2019, 02:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The fee expenses of BCom(Applied Economics) in Bhopal School of Social Sciences is given below.

FEE STRUCTURE

First year = ₹27,475

Second year = ₹26,200

Third year = ₹24,700

Total = ₹78,375
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?