20th July 2019, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

How many BDes(Communication Design) seats are available in GD Goenka School of Fashion Design?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do BDes(Communication Design) from GD Goenka School of Fashion Design. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Kindly let me know how many seats are available. Thank you!

22nd July 2019, 05:28 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BDes(Communication Design) seats are available in GD Goenka School of Fashion Design?

The total number of seats available for Bachelor of Design (Communication Design) in GD Goenka School of Fashion Design is 60.

The GD Goenka School of Fashion Design offers 100% scholarship in academic fee for the candidates who have scored 93% or more in 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent.

The GD Goenka School of Fashion Design offers 50% scholarship in academic fee for the candidates who have scored 88% to 93% in 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent.

You can check the website http://www.gdgoenkauniversity.com for more details.
22nd July 2019, 07:35 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many BDes(Communication Design) seats are available in GD Goenka School of Fashion Design?

Seats are available in GD Goenka School of Fashion Design;--

Fashion Design ---- 60

Communication Design --- 60

Product Design ---- 60

Interior Design ---- 60

Jewelry Design ---- 60

Bachelor of Fine Arts ---- 60
22nd July 2019, 10:06 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

GD Goenka School of Fashion Design

The total number of BDes(Communication Design) seats that are available in GD Goenka School of Fashion Design is 60.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

GD Goenka Education City, Sohna-Gurgaon Road
Gurgaon, Haryana 122103, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?