24th September 2019, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

How many BEd seats are available in Aliah University?

Hi friends, I just want to know that how many seats are available in Aliah University for BEd course? I want to study BEd in this university so I want to know about the seats availability.

26th September 2019, 01:32 PM
trekhraj
Junior Member+

Default Re: How many BEd seats are available in Aliah University?

The total number of seats available in Aliah university for B.Ed courses are 100.
27th September 2019, 01:21 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BEd seats are available in Aliah University?

The number of seats available to pursue Bachelor of Education in Aliah University is 120.

You must have passed minimum three years of bachelors degree in any stream with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university to become eligible to apply for Bachelor of Education in Aliah University.

You can visit the website https://www.aliah.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?