29th July 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

How many BPharm seats are available in Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies?

Hello friends, can anyone of you know about the seats availability in Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies for BPharm course then please inform me. I would like to know how many seats are available for this BPharm course in this institute?

1st August 2019, 03:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BPharm seats are available in Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies?

Total intake available for BPharm in Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies is 100.
Course duration of BPharm in Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies is full time 4 years.
The basic qualification required for B. Pharm degree is 10+2 examination passed with PCM/ PCB from a recognized board.

More information is available at;
http://www.mitujjain.ac.in/MIPS/Courses
1st August 2019, 04:25 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BPharm seats are available in Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can anyone of you know about the seats availability in Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies for BPharm course then please inform me. I would like to know how many seats are available for this BPharm course in this institute?

The Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies – Number of seats available is given below:

BPharm – 100 seats

MPharm (Pharmaceutics) – 15 seats

MPharm (Pharmacognosy) – 6 seats

DPharm – 60 seats

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
1st August 2019, 08:44 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

There are total 100 seats per course available for B.Pharm in Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies.

Fee expenses of the course - Rs. 2,72,000/-
Course Duration - 4 years
2nd August 2019, 12:02 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies

The total number of B.Pharm seats are available in Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies is 100.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Dewas Road, Behind Air Strip, Datana,
Madhya Pradesh 456664
2nd August 2019, 12:59 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Number of seats available for B.Pharm at The Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies:–
  1. B.Pharm – 100 seats
  2. M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics) – 15 seats
  3. M.Pharm (Pharmacognosy) – 6 seats
  4. D.Pharm – 60 seats
Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?