29th July 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study BPharm in Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study BPharm from Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard to get admission in this institute for BPharm course? Please let me know immediately.

1st August 2019, 03:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BPharm in Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies?

You will need to qualify 12th standard with PCM/PCB with at least 45% marks from a recognized institute to get admission in BPharm in Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies.
BPharm is full time 4 years duration program, divided into 8 semesters.

You can find details at;
http://www.mitujjain.ac.in/
1st August 2019, 04:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BPharm in Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study BPharm from Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard to get admission in this institute for BPharm course? Please let me know immediately.

There is no percentage required in the 12th or its equivalent examination to study Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm) course at the Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies. Eligibility to study the BPharm course at the Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics subjects. Duration of the BPharm course is 4 years. The Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies website link is given Click Here
2nd August 2019, 12:57 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No such percentage of marks required in 12th to study B.Pharm at Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies. Those candidates who qualify in the12th board examination with pass marks are eligible to apply for B.Pharm at Mahakal Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies. The candidate must study Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics subjects. Official website -> Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?