22nd July 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) seats are available in Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute?

Can anyone of you let me know that how many seats are available in Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute for BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) course? I want to join this college for BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) course, so I want to know about the seat availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

27th July 2018, 07:50 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) seats are available in Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute?

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Emergency & Trauma Care Technology is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.
This course is offered by very few colleges Sri Ramachandra medical college & research institute is one of them. This college offers different level degrees in different subjects. The seats availablity is different for every course. For B.Sc in Emergency & trauma care technology the seats will be around 25 - 30.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in science stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.
The admissions are given based on the performance in the entrance exams conducted by different states & universities. You need to attend any entrance exam and qualify the exam in merit for getting admission into the college.

For more details visit the official website of Sri Ramachandra medical college & research institute.
27th July 2018, 01:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) seats are available in Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute?

There are total 20 seats available for BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) in Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute. You must have Passed HSC (+2) or equivalent qualification with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology from a recognized board to be eligible to apply for admission in BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?