12th March 2019, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) seats are available in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

Hello, I am planning to study BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences. So, I want to know that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the seats availability immediately.

19th March 2019, 11:48 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) seats are available in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am planning to study BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences. So, I want to know that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the seats availability immediately.

There are 04 BSc Neurophysiology Technology (EEG & ENMG) seats available in the Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences. Duration of the BSc Neurophysiology Technology (EEG & ENMG) is 4 years at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects with an aggregate of 45% marks are eligible to study the BSc Neurophysiology Technology (EEG & ENMG) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
19th March 2019, 12:11 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) seats are available in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

The total number of seats available for B.Sc Neurophysiology Technology (EEG & ENMG) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences is 2 as per the prospectus.

The fee structure of the course of 4 years with 8 Semesters including 12months internship is Rs.21,250 per year.

You can visit the website http://svimstpt.ap.nic.in/ for more details on course structure and admission details.
19th March 2019, 07:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

There are total number of 2 (Two) BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) seats available in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences. Duration of this course is 3 years. Minimum eligibility required to study BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) is pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English as compulsory subjects with an aggregate of 45% marks from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?