12th March 2019, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) admission in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

Hello friends, I want to join Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences for studying BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) course. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

18th March 2019, 09:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) admission in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue B.Sc in Neurophysiology Technology in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences;

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this B.Sc in Neurophysiology Technology in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences is given below,

Name of the College - Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences

Name of the Course - B.Sc in Neurophysiology Technology

>> You should have done 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English with an aggregate of 45% marks.

>> Or else, candidates who have done Inter with Optional subjects of MPC are eligible for pursuing this course.
19th March 2019, 12:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) admission in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to join Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences for studying BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) course. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Eligibility to study BSc Neurophysiology Technology in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences is a pass in intermediate (10+2) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates) from a recognized board. Candidates should have completed at least 17 years for studying the BSc Neurophysiology Technology at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences. Course duration of BSc Neurophysiology Technology in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences is 4 years. Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences website link is given Click Here
19th March 2019, 12:24 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

As you want to take admission in graduate courses, you should have passed Intermediate (10+2)with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with aggregate of 45% marks from Board of Intermediate education or any other recognized board.

AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE/NIOS or other equivalent Board are valid.

In case of SC/ST & Backward classes, the minimum percentage required is 40% marks
:-You should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or if you are born after 31/12/2000 are eligible.
19th March 2019, 07:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

The basic educational qualification required to get BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) admission in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences is that candidates must have passed HSC or equivalent examination with physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English as main subjects with an aggregate of 45% (40% for SC/ST candidates) marks from a recognized board.
Candidates must have completed 17 years at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?