21st September 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) seats are available in Bhubaneswar Engineering College?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) from Bhubaneswar Engineering College. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Kindly let me know that how many seats are available. Thank you!

22nd September 2018, 05:40 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) seats are available in Bhubaneswar Engineering College?

There are 60 seats available to study B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) in Bhubaneswar Engineering College.

Eligibility - Aspirants must have passed 12th with 55% aggregate in PCM/ PCB stream from a recognized board.
22nd September 2018, 05:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) seats are available in Bhubaneswar Engineering College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) from Bhubaneswar Engineering College. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Kindly let me know that how many seats are available. Thank you!

There are 60 BTech Aeronautical Engineering seats available in the Bhubaneswar Engineering College. Those students who have passed 10+2 examinations with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects Chemistry / Computer Science / Biology / Biotechnology with at least 45% marks in the aggregate are eligible to study BTech Aeronautical Engineering. Duration of the BTech Aeronautical Engineering course is four years. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
23rd September 2018, 02:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The number of B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) seats available in Bhubaneswar Engineering College are 60. To be eligible to pursue B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) course in Bhubaneswar Engineering College, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with 45% (40% for SC/ ST) aggregate marks from a recognised university and you should have a valid JEE Main examination score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?