21st September 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Bhubaneswar Engineering College?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join Bhubaneswar Engineering College for studying BTech(Aeronautical Engineering). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

22nd September 2018, 05:33 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Bhubaneswar Engineering College?

Entrance exam available to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Bhubaneswar Engineering College is as follows:-
JEE - Main Examination

Total number of Seats available - 60 seats
23rd September 2018, 02:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Bhubaneswar Engineering College?

To get admission for pursuing B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) course in Bhubaneswar Engineering College, you should have secured at least 45% (40% for SC/ ST) aggregate marks from a recognised university. You should have to appear in JEE Main examination and qualify it to get admission for pursuing B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) course in Bhubaneswar Engineering College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?