25th August 2019, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Civil Engineering) seats are available in Himachal Institute of Technology?

Hi friends, I just want to know that how many seats are available in Himachal Institute of Technology for BTech(Civil Engineering) course? I want to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in this institute so I want to know about the seats availability. Please tell me asap.

29th August 2019, 02:24 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: How many BTech(Civil Engineering) seats are available in Himachal Institute of Technology?

Himachal Institute of Technology offers B.Tech. in Civil Engineering course. Duration of this course is 4 years comprising 8 semesters in full-time mode. There are 60 seats available in Himachal Institute of Technology for B.Tech. in Civil Engineering course. For more details regarding this course, you should visit at http://www.hiet.co.in/programmes/b-t...l-engineering/
29th August 2019, 11:28 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Civil Engineering) seats are available in Himachal Institute of Technology?

Himachal Institute of Technology

The total number of BTech(Civil Engineering) seats that are available in Himachal Institute of Technology is 50.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Paonta Sahib Sirmaur
Sirmaur - 173025
Himachal Pradesh, India
29th August 2019, 11:44 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The total number of seats available in Bachelor of Technology(Civil Engineering) in Himachal Institute of Technology is 60.

You must have scored minimum 50% marks from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board. The candidates who have scored more than 90% in 10+2 are eligible to apply for direct admission.

You can visit the website http://www.hiet.co.in/ for more information.

Contact Address:-
HIET Group of institutions
Vidyanagar, Shahpur. Distt. Kangra
HP-176223

Phone number:-
+919816099552
+919805508552
30th August 2019, 12:22 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The seat availability to study BTech in Civil Engineering at Himachal Institute of Technology is 60 seats intake. The minimum educational qualification is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with subjects such as Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry with a minimum score of 55% marks from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.hiet.co.in
31st August 2019, 03:28 PM
sharmasheetal

Total seats for BTech (civil Engineering) in Himachal Institute of Technology are 60.
for more information you can visit on this given link:- www.hiet.co.in
31st August 2019, 04:28 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How many BTech(Civil Engineering) seats are available in Himachal Institute of Technology?

There are only 60 seats available for BTech(civil engineering) in Himachal Institute of Technology. The minimum education requirement is that student must have passed 10+2 with minimum 55% from any recognized board.

You may visit the website http://www.hiet.co.in/ for more information.

Address:
HIET Group of institutions
Vidyanagar, Shahpur. Distt. Kangra
HP-176223
Phone number:
+919816099552
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?